I volunteer for New Rattitude Rat Terrier Rescue
Helping to find rescued Ratties in need their second chance at life in good fit forever homes.




Monday, December 3, 2012

Vespa's Shows She is a Very Abled Pup!

Well clearly videoing is not my forte. It had been a while since the last time I recorded and I had lot's of great footage of Vespa! One problem, I apparently had the camera on when I thought it was off and vice versa. I managed to record an entire conversation with my husband about how much poop there was on the lawn even though we had both cleaned it up the very same day! Somehow I got one thing recorded and so we will see how this works. I have gone to using Youtube so I don't use too much memory on my blog. I will get this down though. This is a video of little Vespa on her first day here in foster care and her first trip aroung the front yard.  Clearly being a tripawed rattie is not a problem with this sweet girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment