I volunteer for New Rattitude Rat Terrier Rescue
Helping to find rescued Ratties in need their second chance at life in good fit forever homes.




Thursday, December 13, 2012

Vespa Scoots in and Scoots Out

Little Vespa did not waste any time spinning her wheels in her foster home. She has already been adopted and will have 2 loving mom's and a fur sister Elphie. When we took Vespa over to meet her new family for the first time she and Elphie started playing the instant her 3 paws hit the floor! They played an entire hour until finally they both stopped and laid down next to each other on their mom's bed. Seeing the two of them play like that was a dream come true for her mom's as they really hoped for Elphie to have a little fur sibling. We were all ear to ear grins and everyone could not be happier. Unfortunately I did not have my camera! But here are a couple of more pics of Vespa I had taken for other posts that never got written because she zoooomed into her mom's hearts and never left. I am excited that she will get to keep her name! Vespa was such a joy to have in our home, pure sweetness and light, with a little terrier tude mixed in. What could be better??? I will post more updates with pictures as I get them....stay tuned.
I really like this curly bully stick!

Nom nom nom


I like it from all angles!
I seem to be cat friendly too!

No comments:

Post a Comment