I volunteer for New Rattitude Rat Terrier Rescue
Helping to find rescued Ratties in need their second chance at life in good fit forever homes.




Saturday, December 8, 2012

Vespa Parking Only

I have never had a puppy before and I have to admit I get the attraction! Don't get me wrong for me personally adopting adult dogs, ones with issues even, is just fine as I have been passionate about adopting rescue dogs since I was a child. Thank you mom and Grammie for teaching me right about that. Fostering for me is a great way to fill my need for getting to know all sorts of dogs which I love to do. I just love trying to figure them out and helping them on their way to a forever home. When it came to my attention that a tripawed pup needed to be rescued it didn't take me long to decide I HAD to foster her and get to know this little dumplin'. We are enjoying the puppy kisses and puppy soul. Here are just a few more pictures of the little pumpkin.

I had taken this picture weeks before I knew we would have a Vespa as a foster girl.
Hi mama

Vespa usually sleeps in the bed that Sage is in next to my desk where I do all my computer stuff for NR

The awesome thing about this is that Sage would never tolerate any of the other dogs lying to close to him like this, but he tolerates the puppy, and that is so sweet to me. He has only corrected her once and really he has been very patient with her trying to play with him.

Vespa parked in the new bed we just got. The dogs all love these beds!

I am soooooo pretty and getting veryyyyy sleeeepy....

I am very alert today and my personality is becoming clear....

I got to try on a little sweatshirt but it was too big. But it was cuddly just the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment