I volunteer for New Rattitude Rat Terrier Rescue
Helping to find rescued Ratties in need their second chance at life in good fit forever homes.




Sunday, December 16, 2012

Chevette's Off Button

So Chevette is settling in nicely! She was all wiggles and kisses when she woke up from her 7 1/2 hours of sleep in her crate last night, not a peep was heard, good girl! I took her right out to potty and she did that out in the yard on queue, awesome! Back in the house she actually got a few of the dogs to play while I was able to get some NR stuff done and breakfast together for the dogs. She then got to go out and play with the tail teaser with her foster dad while I did a phone interview with a potential adopter. When I came back down she was still going strong and both dad and I needed to get a few things done, so I put her in the big dog crate and hoped she would tolerate it at the very least. No problem! She quickly settled down and in true rattie form, is napping. I love the off button Rat Terriers have, including Chevette! This sequence was taken within 5 minutes of her going in the crate :)

Ummmm why am I in here?

hey cool toys!

Why am I getting sleepy?

Still awake....

out like a light.....(sorry for the blurry pics)

No comments:

Post a Comment