I volunteer for New Rattitude Rat Terrier Rescue
Helping to find rescued Ratties in need their second chance at life in good fit forever homes.




Saturday, December 22, 2012

Chevette Goes Belly Up!

The first couple of days Chevette was with us she was understandably not sure about us when we would reach out to pet her or pick her up. We have been making sure to go slow and to let her warm up to us so that we did not break the trust we were working on developing with her. A couple of days ago she looked so cute cuddled up with Jenny, when I got closer to her she stayed in the bed and then she did the amazing.....

When I came downstairs this is what I found. Chevette and Jenny sharing the bed. Notice the tail blurry from wagging.




When I bent down to touch Chevette this is what she did. Gave me her full belly......trust is a beautiful thing. I love her little smile.


1 comment: