I volunteer for New Rattitude Rat Terrier Rescue
Helping to find rescued Ratties in need their second chance at life in good fit forever homes.




Sunday, December 23, 2012

Chevette the Social Butterfly

Chevette got to go to the pet food store and do a little more socializing. As you can clearly see she was the hit of the store! We got to talk a lot about rescue and New Rattitude!

That box of Honest Kitchen smells familiar!


Treats make everything good...


Hello!

Photo op...

She actually was enjoying being in these fuzzy toys.

Everything in this place tastes good enough to eat!

Brave girl...

Whatcha got there nice lady?

More yummies! SCORE.

Yes I will allow this touching in trade for those yummy treats you gave me :)


Just tryin' out this cool car seat

I should be a model, wouldn't you buy one of these cool car seats if you saw me in it?

No comments:

Post a Comment