I volunteer for New Rattitude Rat Terrier Rescue
Helping to find rescued Ratties in need their second chance at life in good fit forever homes.




Thursday, June 4, 2015

What I Did On My Very First Vacation. Oswald West State Park

We sure did have a magical and memorable vacation this year to the OR coast and a huge part of that was that we got to share it with Tim, Skip, and Jenny. As I mentioned in the first post of this series, this was Tim's VERY first vacation...ever... and he did better than we could have imagined! He had some times of anxiety and and a few bouts of fear barking and uncertainty but we know when he needs a break and he knows we have his back so he was able to do all sorts of new things in new environments and have fun while building his confidence.

This is the last post of the series and also happens to be one of my favorite trails to walk. Short Sand Beach Trail Oswald West State Park. I hope you enjoyed reading about Tim's very first vacation, we sure enjoyed sharing it with you.

This is such a magical, mystical, place.



















 One last photo shoot.....
Skip

Jenny-Boo

Timken
Coming soon..........


Kia........June 20th

1 comment: