I volunteer for New Rattitude Rat Terrier Rescue
Helping to find rescued Ratties in need their second chance at life in good fit forever homes.




Thursday, June 18, 2015

I'm NOT Tired....

When there is a puppy in house I find myself back to my days of being a mother to a toddler. I always seem to have an ear open no matter what I am doing. When things seemed "too quiet" I immediately went looking for Miss Kia and to my surprise she had gotten up in Dave's chair and was fixin' to take a nap. Although she would never admit to that....

Oh hi foster mom....oh I was just seeing what it was like in foster dad's chair...

Oh noooooo I am not tired... I wasn't going to take a nap....

What is that out the window? I am glad I am up in this chair where I can see everything....and not take a nap...

I really am not tired.... I am just resting my eyes....


HI! See I told you I am NOT taking a nap....just sitting here and thinking....

No comments:

Post a Comment