I volunteer for New Rattitude Rat Terrier Rescue
Helping to find rescued Ratties in need their second chance at life in good fit forever homes.




Saturday, April 26, 2014

Timken Is The Best Garden Buddy Part 1 Recall

It was a glorious day today in the Pacific Northwest, well at least in our neck of the woods, and getting out in the yard is always something we love to do. Tim rocks as a garden buddy. He will keep himself occupied for hours checking out all the nooks and crannies of the property and of course he is great at checking in to see what his people might be up to. He is never far away for long. I like to take the opportunity to practice his recall with him, and he is awesome at coming when I call him. As long as he can hear me, he will come running full speed to get his treats and some loves. He really is such a great boy!

While I was out taking a picture of the bleeding heart Tim came and found me....

Hi foster mom, whatcha doin'?

I decided to record Tim and his recall for you to see how awesome he is doing.









Stay tuned for Part 2, Timken meets Bee...

No comments:

Post a Comment