I volunteer for New Rattitude Rat Terrier Rescue
Helping to find rescued Ratties in need their second chance at life in good fit forever homes.




Sunday, April 27, 2014

Tim Is The Best Garden Buddy Part 2 Bee!

I was still wandering around enjoying the new growth of the plants in the yard and taking a few pictures just for fun when I looked over at Tim and noticed he was very intent on watching something in the grass.


This is what I was taking a picture of when I first noticed Tim staring at the grass. This is one of our hosta's new spring growth. It is so pretty!

I used my zoom to catch this shot.

Using his teeth to taste or attack something...

Maybe pawing the thing is a good thing to do...

Tim is super focused!

Look into my eyes....

Is anybody down there???


Oops Timken, don't you know bees are practically an endangered species right now? Sorry Bee!!!!!

About an hour later I noticed Tim exhibiting some of the body language he uses when he is nervous or anxious. Tail tucked  and that play bow position that isn't a play bow.

He is in a modified Timken Lean, I didn't know what was wrong.

Holding his paw up and tail still tucked...

Ahhhh I see he is licking his paw....tail really tucked, poor boy.

Yup he got stung. It wasn't by Bee in the first picture though, he had gotten up close and personal with a wasp. Ouch! I saw it in the grass near him taking it's last breath of life. Timkene likes to hunt small flying things but I hope he learned that bees and wasps are best left alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment