I volunteer for New Rattitude Rat Terrier Rescue
Helping to find rescued Ratties in need their second chance at life in good fit forever homes.




Thursday, April 10, 2014

Puppy Toofies and Teething

Up until this morning, little Neon had not been too interested in chewing on inappropriate things, well plants don't count right? What I mean is she had not REALLY gotten into chewing in a serious way. But she is a puppy so I was a bit perplexed and happy about this. Well this morning that all changed and I think it must be that she is growing some new toofies, so chewing is a nice way to soothe that. Luckily she is easily redirected but I will still need to be on my toes to keep an eye on her puppy girl self. :)

First thing was I noticed her chewing on a piece of foam packaging. She started down stairs with it but when I asked her what she was doing, she decided to take it upstairs to have some privacy.

Aww dang it foster mom, I thought I was hiding from you.

I NEED to do this a little more.

Aren't I adorable?

That kibble I traded you for was ok, but I would really like to have that foam back foster mom...

Look at me now! Am I being cute enough to get the foam back?

Ok no foam, I guess this dog food dish you left on the floor will work.

nom nom...this antler is a pretty good thing to chew.

Thanks foster mom for giving me something I can chew as much as I need to!

No comments:

Post a Comment