I volunteer for New Rattitude Rat Terrier Rescue
Helping to find rescued Ratties in need their second chance at life in good fit forever homes.




Sunday, April 13, 2014

Cute Picture Mash Up

As you can imagine I take a ton of pictures, then out of that myriad I will only have a few good ones. Sometimes I forget I have edited a bunch of pictures, then I find them later. I am just going to make this a cute picture blog post mash up!

Liza loves her snuggly things....

Neon drug a bunch of toys over then fell asleep in the sun....

I always love a good one ear up one ear down picture. Skip

Timken showing what a handsome boy he is....

Sweet picture of Tim and Jenny-Boo

In case you were wondering where Timken got his name!

Tim getting up the courage to go rock jumping and cross a small stream. Love his heart spot :)

Dogs lounging....

This cracks me up. It is not that Tim and Birdie like to sleep like this. Tim was in the bed, Birdie wanted in, Tim didn't want to move, so Birdie got in on top of him.



Neon checking on me while I am on the computer...

No comments:

Post a Comment