I volunteer for New Rattitude Rat Terrier Rescue
Helping to find rescued Ratties in need their second chance at life in good fit forever homes.




Monday, April 7, 2014

Timken and Neon Take On A Rat....YIKES!

I love it when Ratties do what Ratties do best. Good thing we had both Tim and Neon to deal with the rat that was in the house. That was pretty scary......

Ewwwww there was a rat in the house and Neon was all over it!
She really had to use some fancy footwork to make sure to catch that critter.



Tim says, "Neon no worries, I've got this".
You are as good as dead Mr Rat.



Yup I killed him and the house can rest easy tonight.



I think I better get this ol' rat out of the house where it belongs!





Well maybe if I bring it back in we can kill it again!


My rat! Don't even think about it.....

We are so relieved that rat was taken care of and thank goodness we have Tim and Neon to help with vermin control. They did a great job!

No comments:

Post a Comment