I volunteer for New Rattitude Rat Terrier Rescue
Helping to find rescued Ratties in need their second chance at life in good fit forever homes.




Friday, April 4, 2014

Neon Says "I Don't Feel So Good"

Poor Neon had to go in for her spay surgery yesterday. She did good but poor thing wasn't feeling to hot afterward.

Neon makes use of the big dog crate. We wanted to make sure no one bothered her and no one did! All the dogs were very good at letting her be.

Sweet Tim was confused though. He didn't know why his new play buddy was locked in the crate and he checked in on her often.

She moved around a lot trying to find a comfortable position.

Neon slept very soundly all night and in the morning she had the choice of being in the big crate or wherever she wanted to be. She chose her favorite spot on this dog bed. "Foster mom I still don't feel quite right."

When I came over to give her some lovin's she flipped her belly up for me to inspect the cause of her discomfort. I think she has the cutest freckles!
Not long after her tummy inspection she got up and tried to play with Tim. She isn't supposed to play for 5-7 days so this ought to be fun, making sure she stays settled down.

All right kids that is enough! Foster mom had to shut it down. I guess Neon is a resilient little puppy girl.

That's better, resting in foster dad's chair. I'm sure she will be ready to rock tomorrow and so foster mom will be on her toes keeping play to a minimum.

No comments:

Post a Comment