I volunteer for New Rattitude Rat Terrier Rescue
Helping to find rescued Ratties in need their second chance at life in good fit forever homes.




Saturday, April 19, 2014

Neon Has Some Great News!

Neon asked me to help her share some special news with all her fan club!

Hello, I'm Neon and I have some wonderful news!
I'm kicking up my paws to say......

*
*
*
*
*


Yup that's right! Neon has been adopted and she is going to be heading home to Seattle in a few days. She will have a mom, dad, and fursister named Aela. Aela is a New Rattitude alumni and she was known in foster care as Sidney.

They will all be living in a wonderful dog friendly apt. There will be lots of human and canine friends in her life. There will be walks in the city and hikes in the mountains. Neon you hit the jackpot little girl!


Here is Aela when she was in foster care as a little puppy girl like Neon! She and Neon have very similar coloring.


Here is Aela all growed up, she is sooo cute!


We are so happy for Neon and her new family. Happy Tails everyone!

Stay tuned for one more Timken-Neon blog post.....

No comments:

Post a Comment