I volunteer for New Rattitude Rat Terrier Rescue
Helping to find rescued Ratties in need their second chance at life in good fit forever homes.




Saturday, June 22, 2013

Photo Shoot....Going For All 6

A couple of my New Rattitude fellow foster mamas did great blog posts of photo shoots of multiple dogs. Of course my dogs all wanted to get into the act....well maybe it was me who wanted to join in as I am always looking for ideas for cute blog posts!

Foster dad had opened up our monthly Bark Box today and because he loves potato chips himself he was pretty excited that the dogs got a sample bag of sweet potato chips and so I took this as my oppertunity to go for the 6 dog photo shoot. It was pretty fun and at first we really weren't in sync, but we were able to work together and finally were able to get a picture with all 6 dogs, but it was the ONLY one we got.

If you are interested in getting a monthly Barkbox subscription use this link and you'll get $5 off the subscription and the foster dogs get an extra box.

L to R Sierra, Birdie, Jenny, Skip...hey at least Sierra made it in the picture

Ummmm not quite what I was looking for...

Ha ha ha Jenny who doesn't see well anymore was going in for that treat!



Where is everybody going?

OK now we are getting somewhere. Birdie, Skip, Jenny, Nash



Nice picture of 5! Liza, Skip, Jenny, Birdie, Nash...Darn where was Sierra?



There's Sierra trying to figure out how she can come and get a treat but avoid the camera.

5 again! But where is Nash???


5 again but where is Sierra?






Love this one, if only Nash had been in it, this would have been great!

Bingo! 6 dogs but not the best photo I've ever taken. Oh well that was fun and we will try again another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment