I volunteer for New Rattitude Rat Terrier Rescue
Helping to find rescued Ratties in need their second chance at life in good fit forever homes.




Sunday, June 9, 2013

Past Foster Dog Updates! Pixie and Landau

I got some great updates this weekend from two families who adopted my foster dogs. Pixie(still Pixie) and Landau(Yoshi). You've seen Yoshi in other post adoption blog posts but hey happy tails are always welcome in my life and I know you all love to know how past foster dogs are doing too.


Yoshi has himself lots of adventures his dad tells me. He gets to hang out with the sister of one of his son's baseball teammates while his dad watches the game. She likes to take pictures of Yoshi when he is having his adventure away from dad and this is one of those pictures she sent him via phone.

Pixie with her bro Jasper digging holes together. How fun is this? Pixie has been in her forever home for just 2 weeks but she has settled in seamlessly, just what I like to hear.

Looks like Pixie is teaching Jasper the fine art of clover rolling...


Pixie now lives in Bend Or and it is much warmer there than here in WA. She has found a nice shady spot to rest. She looks so grown up in such a short period of time. I can tell she is happy to be in her forever home and I know her mom and dad just adore her.



Awwww sweet girl. I wonder if she is trying to ask where all the shoes might be? LOL I love Pixie's big brown eyes...

Doing what she does best, tummy rubs from mom. I hear this is her favorite spot to be. With mom on the couch.


No comments:

Post a Comment