I volunteer for New Rattitude Rat Terrier Rescue
Helping to find rescued Ratties in need their second chance at life in good fit forever homes.




Thursday, June 27, 2013

Nash Makes a Wish...and it Comes True!

Nash is no different than any of my other foster dogs, well he IS unique as are all my past, present, and future foster dogs, but they all have one thing in common, and that is they all make a wish to be adopted into their forever homes, where they will be loved for who they are and where they can truly shine!

But before the best news of all, I wanted to share a video of Nash working on a Kong Quest Wishbone Food Toy!He really loved the peanut butter, salmon skin, stuffing I put in it. Yum Yum! If you are interested in this toy, click here to see a close up picture and how to stuff it.


Nash has something to share with you!

Nash's wish came true!! He is going to be living with a whole family of four who love and adore him. Best of all they were looking for a dog just like Nash to bring them companionship, giggles, snuggles, and love. He will have a dad, mom, and 2 human siblings that he will get to play with and sleep with too! We could not be happier for our little Monkey Boy and look forward to all the updates and good news that goes along with having his wish come true.
This is Nash's shelter picture, I can't even think of him not making it out...so I won't!


This is how I will remember Nash, feeling the sun on his face, and in the arms of his forever family. Wishes do come true.....and so do happy endings....

No comments:

Post a Comment