I volunteer for New Rattitude Rat Terrier Rescue
Helping to find rescued Ratties in need their second chance at life in good fit forever homes.




Monday, June 17, 2013

Nash Goes On A Field Trip!

Recently I have started taking my mother and father in-law to the Seattle school district Science Material Center, a couple of times a month, where they have been volunteering for 20 years. Today Nash got to go along and he had a really good day!

Wow what is this place?

Foster mom why can't I go explore on my own?

This is interesting....

Let me off this leash! I could do some serious sniffing and maybe even get into a few things here!

It's a science thing, you wouldn't understand...

Oh this is where we are! The whole place is named for my foster grandparents!

Hey I know that guy, he is my foster dad's daddy! And his mommy is helping to talk to a nice teacher in the lower right corner of that picture.

Am I being a good boy? What the heck are you doing foster mom?

little motors

Oh you are helping to test a lot of little motors to make sure they work for the motors science kit!

This Humdinger was fashioned by foster grandad, it makes fun noises and the kids love to experiment with it.

Hey wait a minute, there are other dogs here???

This is my new friend Wuppers, isn't she a cute little doggie?

Don't even say it! I had to do it, I had to show Wuppers that I owned this cart.....oops...sorry....

I got to chew on a bully stick while everyone ate their lunch. It was a fun day today going on a field trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment