I volunteer for New Rattitude Rat Terrier Rescue
Helping to find rescued Ratties in need their second chance at life in good fit forever homes.




Thursday, June 20, 2013

Nash and Sierra Toss the Kitty

It's not what you think! I'm not talking about a real kitty, but this UpCountry kitty that has been laying around the house for over a year. One day Sierra decided she loved to play with Kitty and now she and Nash both love to run aroung with, toss in the air, and shake poor kitty. I got a few videos to share!

Kitty
On a breezy day Sierra had carried Kitty out to play, then Nash absconded with Kitty and she was happy to give him a turn.

In this next video, I love how Nash throws Kitty in the air and even tosses kitty so he can pounce on her. You can also hear Skip in the back ground, he is desperately wanting me to stop filming silly foster dogs and throw his ball for him :)

Ahhhh you will see Skip got dad to throw the ball in the back ground. Also there must have been a private plane just above that was loud! I love the end on this clip where Nash is on his back playing....tooo cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment