I volunteer for New Rattitude Rat Terrier Rescue
Helping to find rescued Ratties in need their second chance at life in good fit forever homes.




Thursday, June 6, 2013

Nash Finds Something To Do On A Thursday Afternoon

Nash says "foster mom, what can I do today?"

ok so I went outside, but what else can I do?

Rolling in grass is super fun!


Here I am rolling and doing my new move the army crawl. I love being in the grass on a sunny day.

I like to hang out with Birdie

Birdie pay attention to me!

Oh heck I will just shake off and find something else to do.


I can run after the ball with Skip!

How about I pose for a few pictures, since it is such a beautiful day? How about the relaxed look?

This is my alert stance, where I perk my ears up. Foster mom says I have a lot of earsonality.

This is my cover shot...how cute am I?

I can show you my lighter side...

My sweet side...

My happy side!

Being a model is hard work! I need a rest...


No comments:

Post a Comment