I volunteer for New Rattitude Rat Terrier Rescue
Helping to find rescued Ratties in need their second chance at life in good fit forever homes.




Friday, June 14, 2013

Nash and Butterfly

Nash found him self chasing Butterfly the other day and I happened to have my camera! I was hoping he wouldn't catch it as I wanted Butterfly to live. It worked out for Butterfly but he/she sure gave Nash a run for his money!

Butterfly in upper left corner

Butterfly in upper right hand corner.

Where are you Butterfly?

Which way did he go?

Butterfly is always just out of reach....smart butterfly

Nash saw Butterfly land in the rose, but he thought the rose petals were Butterfly so he spent quite a bit of time jumping up and pulling petals down, only to find they were not Butterfly!


See in the distance by the rose? Nash is in mid air?

This is the same picture that I zoomed in. Silly boy!
Nash had shredded the petals he pulled down, and Butterfly was long gone, off to tease another unsuspecting terrier. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment