I volunteer for New Rattitude Rat Terrier Rescue
Helping to find rescued Ratties in need their second chance at life in good fit forever homes.




Thursday, July 5, 2012

The softer side of the boys...

I have had a lot of people tell me you can't have 2 male dogs together, or two female dogs together. I try to explain that it has less to do with the gender and everything to do with the temperament of the dogs in question. Our pack of five has 2 males and 3 females and it is a pretty balanced pack if I do say so myself. With Mingus our foster dog and Oskar visiting this puts us a 4 males and 3 females. This picture was taken on the eve of July 4th. Dave had sat down after his evening shower and was relaxing in his chair and when I saw this I just grinned from ear to ear...then I got the camera!

Mingus Oskar and Skip relax with dad.

Getting sleeeeepy.....

Well Mingus and Oskar are out...


I think this is the first picture of Skip with the orange ball. Where's "Blue"?

Awwww Skippy what a sweet boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment