I volunteer for New Rattitude Rat Terrier Rescue
Helping to find rescued Ratties in need their second chance at life in good fit forever homes.




Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Oskar has a cold?

I heard a funny sound a few days ago. I knew the sound. It was the sound of paper, cardboard, and tissue tearing. I figured it was Birdie as she is the paper shredder of the house. But when I got up to see what the commotion was about it was not a small white bRat tearing paper like I assumed, but a small black bRat named Oskar in her place! Could it be he just had a cold and needed to blow his cute little nose? I don't THINK so! I just laughed to myself and went to grab the camera hoping he would still be doing it so I could get a picture of it. Then I took it all away.....poor Oskar, it was fun while it lasted.....



1 comment: