I volunteer for New Rattitude Rat Terrier Rescue
Helping to find rescued Ratties in need their second chance at life in good fit forever homes.




Monday, July 23, 2012

Oskar shows he can sit....

Having troubles with the new video camera, this time I don't think it's just me :) Oskar has been doing really well with recall. I have been trying for an hour to get a good shot of this and we have had a few setbacks, not because Oskar needs a retake but because either the video camera won't turn on, won't turn off, and won't record when I push the button! I managed to get SOMETHING recorded but of course with all the other dogs "helping" you aren't going to get the experience of witnessing the true magnificence of Oskar's recall. We'll save that for another video. What you will get though are some pretty good shots of this dear boys face and bright personality and some nice sits! So I am posting what I manged to record. lol


No comments:

Post a Comment