I volunteer for New Rattitude Rat Terrier Rescue
Helping to find rescued Ratties in need their second chance at life in good fit forever homes.




Monday, July 16, 2012

Oskar's Monday short story pictorial...

Hi foster mom, what can I do today?
Oskar has come to stay. Because Oskar needed to be in a home where there were other dogs around he has moved in with us here in Snohomish, WA and we are very happy to be his foster home until he gets adopted. Please follow the blog and Oskar will show you what he is about! Today was a typical Monday and Oskar had some time on his paws. Read this short story to find out what he figured out to do today.
Mom...what cha doin'?
I'm tryin' to think of somethin' I can do on a lazy Monday

Hi again mom still on the computer?
Hey wait a minute...what's this?



This looks fun!






Hey I like this toy! I remember mom saying Melody made it for me!!!!

Mmmmmm this antler is good for chewing..
I can chew the braided tug and antler at the same time!

Don't mind me I am just doing a little teeth cleaning with this old marrow bone...
OK now I can do my exercises and chew at the same time.


I like to have me some choices...
Keeping myself busy was a lot of work!



No comments:

Post a Comment