I volunteer for New Rattitude Rat Terrier Rescue
Helping to find rescued Ratties in need their second chance at life in good fit forever homes.




Thursday, May 2, 2013

The Trippster Visits And Makes Us Laugh


Many of you are already Tripp fans and let me tell you his fan base is always growing. Tripp was actually a temp foster dog that we had at our home about a year and half ago and who was adopted very quickly by his moms so he never went to his permanent foster home. We are blessed to get Tripp updates to this day and also that we have been able to keep in touch with his family and have become dear friends. He is a flyball super star and I remember back when I first saw him run across my yard that I called Dave from his shop to "come and see how fast this little guy moves out!" When we were asked to take him for a few days while his moms went out of town we were thrilled!

The thing about Tripp is that he is always ready for challenges and to try new things, he is super duper smart and also very athletic. He is also a very sensitive boy and has the most darling under-bite that is to die for.

There are so many funny stories about him that an entire book could be written, possibly a trilogy. Well I thought I would post about a cute and funny thing he did today when he was in the yard exploring. He came across this little statue in the garden that is of a small boy holding a little bird. Tripp was really thrown off by this statue and luckily I was able to get in and grab the recorder to get some video of him trying to get the courage to touch/sniff the statue with his tip of his nose :)

First of all I just wanted to post a few pictures of him. He is such a love and joy forever.
Tripp is so smart, he knows his mom's truck drove out that way he is looking and he has been watching for her to come back and get him. This was this morning he was sitting in my lap. She won't be long sweet boy...

Skip and Birdie provide some distraction for him by putting on a show of play.
It is exhausting waiting for my moms....




The Tripp under bite we all know and love......and adore!





It is tiring keeping Dave's chair warm for him.




Heeelpppp, I'm falling oooovvveeerrrrr...




ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz




So here is Tripp after his nap enjoying some exploring time in the yard and finding the vewy scawy statue..Sierra was helping to give him some courage until she noticed that I was recording so she scurried off.



 And Tripp gets another dose of courage but can't quite make friends with the statue.



I think he found the trick! Peeing a little really helped! And why wouldn't it????



No comments:

Post a Comment