I volunteer for New Rattitude Rat Terrier Rescue
Helping to find rescued Ratties in need their second chance at life in good fit forever homes.




Thursday, May 16, 2013

Pixie says it's Pickle Time!

Pixie might look like she's all grown up but she is such a puppy at heart. Even though we went for a long walk she still was looking for something to do when we got home, so out came the pickle!

ok, could you get that camera out of my face? Can't you see I'm busy here?

Maybe if I lie down I can get at the yummy treats inside

This is my Pixie with the Pickle glamour shot.

Maybe I can suction the treats out by sniffing really hard!

ok now I'm getting serious...


Watch me on my videos getting busy with Mr Pickle!

Pixie and the Pickle 1

Pixie and the Pickle II

Pixie and the Pickle III

 


No comments:

Post a Comment