I volunteer for New Rattitude Rat Terrier Rescue
Helping to find rescued Ratties in need their second chance at life in good fit forever homes.




Tuesday, May 14, 2013

These Shoes Have Legs

I will admit, I do leave my shoes around the house. I should put them away where they go in the closet and that way I would always know where they are when I go to get them...but what fun would that be when Pixie is around? When she gets adopted I will sure miss her game of "these shoes have legs". How boring it will be when my shoes are right where I left them.

Pixie says "I'm innocent, this is the way I found these things". Foster mom's garden shoes from the front porch, foster dad's walking shoe, and Skip's ball "Blue"

This morning when I went to grab my sandals I found one here in the TV room.....

One here in the living room...

....then as I was taking a picture of this shoe with legs and then went to grab my sandals again....

...they both miraculously in a period of a minute or two ended up on the same couch!

This is how the garden shoes looked when I went out this morning...

...here is the other one...

...here is where Dave normally puts his shoes....

...and this is where I normally put mine. (don't know why the camera took a sideways picture but you get the idea)

So Pixie as long as you are with us I hope you will continue to play our game "these shoes have legs". After all isn't that what we love about Rat Terriers?

1 comment:

  1. You know, our little Milla (aka your Chevette) did this a lot when we first got her. OMG she loved shoes. We'd have to look all over the house to find that missing shoe. She seems to have outgrown it, but still loves the occasional stinky sock!

    ReplyDelete