I volunteer for New Rattitude Rat Terrier Rescue
Helping to find rescued Ratties in need their second chance at life in good fit forever homes.




Friday, May 10, 2013

Sierra Likes the Pond

It was an unseasonably warm spring day today and we decided to take the dogs to the little pond just off the trail where we walk all the time. With Sierra doing swim therapy she has gotten quite adept at swimming. We are never really sure if she really likes swimming so today when we let her have a little freedom in an area where she was safe near the pond we were surprised that she went swimming all on her own! I didn't have my camera but I did decide to try taking a couple of shots with my phone of her standing on a rock near the pond. She was actually standing on both rear legs but it is hard to tell from the pictures. 





No comments:

Post a Comment