I volunteer for New Rattitude Rat Terrier Rescue
Helping to find rescued Ratties in need their second chance at life in good fit forever homes.




Friday, June 29, 2012

Birdie and Mingus sittin' in a tree K I S S I N ???

These pictures just crack me up. What you have to understand is that Birdie is the youngest of the pack and the pushiest AND if any of my dogs were said to have a "Tude", THAT would be Birdie. Birdie is a cool dog who happens to be deaf, yes even with those BIG ears! I can not stress how different she has been in the house since Mingus has entered the scene. She plays way more, tries to get him to play, which he does, bugs Skip and Jenny to play to show off to Mingus. She has been, how do I say this delicatley?....play humping Skip and Mingus. Poor Mingus does everything he can to avoid, he is REALLY good at it! I got these pictures today of Birdie who sidled up next to Mingus on HIS Molly Mutt bed on the couch.



Maybe if I shake real hard Birdie will leave me alone.
   Mom quick she isn't looking! Can you help me?
Maybe if I lean a bit to the left....
OK avoidance has worked in the past, I can do that.


No comments:

Post a Comment