I volunteer for New Rattitude Rat Terrier Rescue
Helping to find rescued Ratties in need their second chance at life in good fit forever homes.




Saturday, June 9, 2012

My bath,fur shines, fluffing out my tail

It's official Gauge has been adopted and we could not be happier for him and his new dad John!!!! We have enjoyed this dumplin' boy and he is going to be in 7th heaven hanging out with his furever buddy starting tomorrow. John came all the way from Spokane to pick up Gauge and he is ecstatic to meet him for the first time and then it is all smooth sailing and adventures for Gauge. No more shelters, no more wondering where his place is. His new dad will be taking him most everywhere he goes as he is retired and that includes fishing on the boat. 

Happy Tails little Gauge-Buddy

To get ready for this special day Gauge got a bath in the sink. It made me think of the song Top Hat. Here are a few words from Gauge to John via his foster mom, please sing them to the song Top Hat.

I'm puttin' up with my bath,
Washing off the old grime,
Makin' sure my fur shines,
Fluffing out my TAIL. 
 (and Gauge does have the cutest full fluffy tail)

 This isn't as bad as I thought it might be!




Awwww Gauge is such a sweet boy.
                         

                        Oh yeah that feels good, a little more to the left please....


And then there is the after bath boogie that every dog lover is OH SO familiar with. Gotta try to get that dog smell back somehow!


No comments:

Post a Comment