I volunteer for New Rattitude Rat Terrier Rescue
Helping to find rescued Ratties in need their second chance at life in good fit forever homes.




Sunday, June 24, 2012

Mingus is full of surprises!


We had no idea Mingus was so athletic! We were tossing the ball for Skip, yup the blue one, and Mingus started after it too! Like I said before he has terrific dog skills and would just run after the ball but let Skip get it every time, sweet boy. Well we had an orange ball like the blue one that Skip does not prefer. I threw it for Mingus and he ran like a bullet to fetch it and bring it back. So out came the video camera. Of course! I just thought you might all like to see Mingus in action! Trying to hold the camera and throw the ball is not my strong suit. Dave came and helped me so a couple of these are better than the other but you get the idea. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment