I volunteer for New Rattitude Rat Terrier Rescue
Helping to find rescued Ratties in need their second chance at life in good fit forever homes.




Wednesday, March 6, 2013

This Just in....Chevette Update!

I got the best update from Chevette's (now Milla) adopters and also some video. As you might recall Milla and Jake, who used to be Sammy, are fur siblings. This link is a video of both Milla and Jake playing in the sun. They are so cute together!



Milla and Jake's mom writes:

Things have been going great with Milla.  I dare say she is perfect.  A real dream come true.  Gary is head over heels with her.  He calls her baby and princess all the time.  I'm surprised Milla even knows her name since he rarely calls her by her name. LOL  Everyone who meets her loves her.  I recently took her to the groomers to get her nails trimmed and I spied the groomer giving her kisses when they were all done.  Aawwww!
 In this clip Milla has made herself comfortable on the dining room table in the clean laundry. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment