I volunteer for New Rattitude Rat Terrier Rescue
Helping to find rescued Ratties in need their second chance at life in good fit forever homes.




Monday, March 11, 2013

Moon and Skip Play Together

I have been keeping some new toys put away for quite some time now. Some I won at the New Rattitude summer auction, some were given to me, and some we purchased along the way. Toys are pricey and Birdie is hard on toys so I like to let the dogs all get their use out of toys before adding in new ones. Because Moon has shown herself to be gentle on toys I decided today was the day to get the new things out and see what she would do with a basket full of new toys at her paws. These pictures and video were taken over a period of about 3 hours. She started out with one and as the morning went on...well she turned into a toy hoarder!

I took her in the other room, where I could close the door and let her do her thing. Skip was whining at the door to join us, and because he is so sweet with Moon and not a toy stealer I let him in too. Moon and Skip like to mouth the toys but they never tear or degut them, more just suckle them and squeeze them gently, it was so sweet.

Moon and Skip testing new toys together

What else is in here?
This is Skip suckling a kitty by Upcountry I won in the NR auction. He will stay like this for 15 minutes to 1/2 hour rocking in this exact position. I am not sure why he does it but this behavior is very endearing to me.
This armedillo did not make a peep even though her tail was being gnawed on. :)

Moon is such a gentle girl with toys


Moon turned out to be quite the hoarder and spent a good amount of time accumulating toys on the loveseat.



Pretty Princess




It's tiring keeping track of all these furry friends.....

No comments:

Post a Comment