I volunteer for New Rattitude Rat Terrier Rescue
Helping to find rescued Ratties in need their second chance at life in good fit forever homes.




Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Sun and Moon, Two Shining Rays, Light Up My Morning

With a puppy in the house I get up earlier than I normally do. Sunbeam and Moon both sleep all night in their crate but they both are ready to get up and go potty around 6:30am so I get up and get them out right away. This is really awesome because normally I get up around 7 and so I get to have some time just with these two little rays of light before the rest of the pack is up. This is Moon's 4th day with us and she was sooooo excited to greet me this morning. What a difference just a few days make. She was wiggling and jumping up for me to pet her. We almost got out in the nick of time, but Moon stopped along the way to go potty in the house. No worries! I right away called her to go out and this morning she ran out the door with me rather than waiting for me to prop it open and then step away. This is awesome and she amazes me with her progress. Once they came back in they were both full of energy and ready to greet the day. I managed to grab my camera and take a few shots, some blurry as there was playing involved. Youngsters are so full of life and energetic and bring new life to humans of my middle age :)

Sunbeam full of puppy energy right out of the shoot this AM.

Moon and Sunbeam vying for my attention by jumping up on me. Moon has been so timid that this was very welcome coming from her.

More early morning  wrestling......kids!

They took it to my chair.

Moon contemplating telling Sunbeam, the puppy, to knock it off

What cuties!

What do you think Moon is thinking in this picture? LOL  So funny to see the size difference. The two dogs are about the same height but Sunbeam at 5 months is 11.5 lbs and Moon at 1 year is just under 9 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment