I volunteer for New Rattitude Rat Terrier Rescue
Helping to find rescued Ratties in need their second chance at life in good fit forever homes.




Sunday, March 2, 2014

Quick Photo Shoot

We got some new treats in our February Bark Box. Tim, Birdie, Skip, and Jenny all got in on the act of sitting for a treat, so I turned it into a 4 dog photo shoot. I always like to look back and see these shoots, they always crack me up when I see what we end up with.

Skip, Timken and Birdie.Birdie is usually such a good sitter and other photo shoots with her in them she is usually just sitting so patiently but this time she was all over the board! LOL
Jenny sitting so nicely...for a change, he he he

See again Birdie is not focused, I think she thinks there is a stray treat and maybe there is, I should know better than to doubt Birdie's nose.
Skip was super focused that day and I think Birdie was trying to make sure poor Tim didn't get "her" treat.

Skip and Birdie, Birdie's tail is going a mile a minute and she looks like she is ready to take off flying for the treat.

This cracked me up! Birdie what has gotten into you?
Tim says, "I will stay over here, she is making me nuts!"

Nice pic of Skip, Jenny, and Tim

The boys of the house. So sweet.

Well there you have it! Just a quick photo shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment