I volunteer for New Rattitude Rat Terrier Rescue
Helping to find rescued Ratties in need their second chance at life in good fit forever homes.




Monday, March 31, 2014

Neon Loves The Tail Teaser!

If you follow my blog you will remember that Timken is not that comfortable about the Kyjen Tail Teaser. Well Neon has other thoughts about it. And they are more...MOre.....MORE.... please!

It is a good thing she took to it so quickly as she had some excess energy to relieve after such a long journey to foster care. It's nothing but a carefree life from here on out, doing what puppies do best! PLAY.

Neon is pretty much a professional tail teaser extraordinaire.

I caught you tail of ---? Well not sure what the tail is supposed to be from, but she caught it nonetheless.

She has got the moves...

I like that the tail kind of matches her.

Got it again! Yay Neon wins!!!!!

I will pounce on you if you would just stay still.

Neon wins again!

No comments:

Post a Comment