I volunteer for New Rattitude Rat Terrier Rescue
Helping to find rescued Ratties in need their second chance at life in good fit forever homes.




Friday, February 28, 2014

Timken and Co. Relax After A Long Walk In The Sun

Today was one of those gorgeous Northwest days. Sun, blue skies, and white puffy clouds. What better way to enjoy a day like today than with a long walk with the dogs. There is nothing like a house full of Ratties after a long walk. Oh and a Min Pin :)


Birdie couldn't get much more comfortable...

Liza says "leave me alone mom!"

Ummmm mom don't you mean a Min Pin and Ratties?

Liza in her usual position under the blanket Can you see her?


So sweet, Timken and Jenny-Boo on the big dog bed.





Nice they could hang out together.


I love to see Tim in such a relaxed mood....


Tim after I called his name, "Yes foster mom? You called me?"


Yup a long walk in the sun is a good thing for getting the wiggles out.


No comments:

Post a Comment