I volunteer for New Rattitude Rat Terrier Rescue
Helping to find rescued Ratties in need their second chance at life in good fit forever homes.




Thursday, February 6, 2014

A Tornado In The House!

One of our friends gave us a cool interactive food toy called the Tornado. Timken wasn't sure what to think about it at first but he is getting braver by the day and once he found it held a food treat he decided he better take a closer look.

In this video you can see Tim is skeptical and also distracted as the other dogs were letting us all know that they were ready for their turns on the other side of the door. Whines, and scratches and all. :)

Tim is so cute, he really is interested in this thing and the food it holds and I love how he gingerly approaches it. As opposed to my dogs who paw at it scoot it around.

Getting more comfortable, I love that he is pawing a little now to try to get to the food.

The Timken Stretch....

Getting more comfortable to get his snout all the way in....


I think he did really well for the first time with such a contraption! Tim just amazes me at how far he is coming in his bravery and rattiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment