I volunteer for New Rattitude Rat Terrier Rescue
Helping to find rescued Ratties in need their second chance at life in good fit forever homes.




Monday, April 27, 2015

Sunny Porch Photo Shoot

One sunny day in early winter here in the Pacific Northwest I happened to have my camera when all 5 dogs were standing on the porch steps. So I turned the opportunity into a fun photo shoot!

Some of these just crack me up!

Originally when I came upon the dogs on the porch they were all standing looking at me, but by the time I got the camera fired up they had changed positions.

Hey all 5! Birdie was more interested in closing her eyes and facing the sun than looking at mom, but I'll take it!

Hey wait! Where is everybody going?

Tim is ready for the picture to be taken...

Skip, Jenny and Tim are ready, but where is Liza? Birdie says, "See ya!".

Awww Birdie, we finally get to see her sweet face with open eyes. But everyone else has fallen apart, except Skip who is still hanging in there for mom.
Cute pic of Liza, Skip, and Birdie

Ummmm why are the dogs singing? HA! They aren't singing, they are howling!!!! We rarely have any sirens go by our house but sure enough one went right by and Liza and Skip weren't so keen on it.

This cracks me up! So why do you think Liza, Skip, and Tim are all howling and Jenny and Birdie are just standing there?--------Give up?-------Because Jenny is very hard of hearing now, and Birdie is deaf! That old siren didn't bother those two girls a bit!

This was a cute shot I thought. Liza doesn't always make it in the photos I take and when she does her coloring doesn't always show off how stunning she is. I like the dog's placement too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment