I volunteer for New Rattitude Rat Terrier Rescue
Helping to find rescued Ratties in need their second chance at life in good fit forever homes.




Saturday, November 16, 2013

Tandem Chewing With Timken and Sybil

It was a cold rainy night and I decided to get all the toys out and see if I could entice Tim to play with some of them. Timken can be nervous of anything new, even toys, but since Sybil has been here he seems to follow her lead a lot. Sybil decided that chewing on some of the toys was a good thing to do and Tim figured if she was doing it, he should give it a try too! It is always so nice to see Tim feeling comfortable and letting his guard down. Good boy Tim!

Sybil started to chew this orange gecko we got in a past Bark Box while Timken says hello to a red ball thing.


Hmmmm no reason to be afraid, testing out the texture by mouthing the ball.



Sybil look at me! Is this the way to chew? I can really get into this!


Don't bother me Tim I am really liking this squishy gecko, need to keep my teeth pearly white.


Oh hi foster mom, do you need something?


Tim found an antler that had never been touched and decided to try chewing that too.



Oooooo Sybil left the gecko and now I can try this toy out too. I am being very brave tonight.


Gecko, I love you and I will try not to bite one of your legs off.


I never said I wouldn't bite your head off though!


Birdie, who was watching from the bed on the couch just behind my head, thinks, "whatever, I have supervising to do, carry on Tim and Sybil, I will allow you to chew on "my toys". lol

No comments:

Post a Comment