I volunteer for New Rattitude Rat Terrier Rescue
Helping to find rescued Ratties in need their second chance at life in good fit forever homes.




Monday, February 4, 2013

Where Did Hudson Get His Name?

Hudson could very well be named after Rock Hudson as he as handsome as any movie star can be! But with our theme he was named after Hudson Motor Car Company who has a long and interesting history if any of you wanted to read more. In a previous post I shared with you a little of my personal life, and this is just one more snippet and then on to cute dog pictures! I picked the name Hudson because I had been told my father owned a Hudson pick up truck at some point in his life.

It was probably something like this pick up! Only most likely rusty and falling apart :)

 


YES! I finally got a great side shot of this guy and all his gloriousness!



Like I said, handsome as a movie star.

No comments:

Post a Comment