I volunteer for New Rattitude Rat Terrier Rescue
Helping to find rescued Ratties in need their second chance at life in good fit forever homes.




Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Hudson Has a Good Friend in Isetta

Hudson was not altered when we got him and so the poor boy has been afflicted with the problems of an unaltered dog. In his case the main thing was the need for marking. We solved the initial stress of my furniture legs and upright flat surfaces with a simple tool, a belly band. Lucky for me I had quite a few on hand, and I even had to double up! Well today was the day for neuter surgery and Isetta has been a great comfort to Hudson before and after surgery. They really are good buddies.

Why do I have to wear these bands? It really messes with my image.

Hudson and Isetta play the night before the dreaded surgery.


Nice moves!


Isetta has moves of her own!

Hudson a few hours after the surgery. Foster mom I don't feel so good...

Don't worry,  I will keep Hudson company, I don't mind.

It's so nice to have a friend.

1 comment: