I volunteer for New Rattitude Rat Terrier Rescue
Helping to find rescued Ratties in need their second chance at life in good fit forever homes.




Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Louie aka Gauge Update!

As a foster mom I always love to get updates on my past foster dogs. When I opened my inbox late last night to check on things one last time before bed I got this pleasant surprise! Pictures of Louie playing in the snow! This is so touching to me because when his adopter first took him home he was a bit under-confident and also was a bit slow to warm to new people. Louie's dad was not worried about this at all and he gave him all the space he needed to bond with him. Not only does Louie get to go fishing on the boat with his dad, but he also gets to play in the snow! He looks so happy and grown up! We are so happy for them both.






No comments:

Post a Comment