I volunteer for New Rattitude Rat Terrier Rescue
Helping to find rescued Ratties in need their second chance at life in good fit forever homes.




Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Rainy Day Mayhem

It has been raining...and raining....and raining....and RAINING!!!!! We really try to get the dogs out every day for a walk but missed a couple of days due to rain. We knew they were getting ansty, runnnnnning to the door every time they thought we might be ready to pile them into the car, only to be disappointed that we were just going out to scoop poop, or some other menial task that didn't include a walk in the rain. All of a sudden the dogs got an itch and were all tearing around the house like maniacs. I couldn't grab the video camera quick enough but had the camera nearby. This was what I witnessed.....and it all happened within 5 minutes from start to finish.

Oskar and Birdie gettin' jiggy wit it.

Oskar says "I claim the tug!"

Squeak squeak

Skip and Jenny join in the mayhem.

They were so fast I missed the shot, but that blur is a dog, Skip I believe. :)

Skip barking at Oskar and Birdie to get down

Skip and Birdie square off.....the others stand watching while Liza (bottom left) barks out the play by play. Sage makes an appearance.

Oskar and Jenny in blur motion.

Skip in play bow and barking.

Birdie jumped in the chair and Skip barks at her again to get back down and play more.

Birdie in true rattie form. I played, I'm done, it's that simple, nap time.
Oskar back in "his chair".


No comments:

Post a Comment