I volunteer for New Rattitude Rat Terrier Rescue
Helping to find rescued Ratties in need their second chance at life in good fit forever homes.




Wednesday, November 7, 2012

All In a Days Work?

I am the Adoption Coordinator for the Pacific Northwest region of New Rattitude. I have been so busy with my AC duties after a landslide of apps I have not really had a chance to take pictures and post to the blog! SO once I had gotten unburied from the applications I was processing, I had to do a little house work to catch up. As you can see I had a lot of help from the crew. Yes they really were helping! They were keeping them selves out of the way while I vacuumed and cleaned, isn't that a very helpful thing to do?  Skittles who had been fostered in Yakima is spending a little time with us on this side of the mountains as he has been adopted and he will soon go to his new mom who lives closer to us that Yakima. You can see more Skittles at his foster mom's cool blog http://yapitude.blogspot.com/.

Who is in this messed up blanket?

Oop sorry Birdie, didn't mean to disturb your beauty sleep.

Liza keeping one of the chairs warm.

Oskar is holding this chair down. Oskar is still available for adoption and is patiently awaiting his spot in a forever home.

Skittles tries out the soft pocket blanket, so cuddly.

Here Skittles decides he'd better claim a chair too. The yellow rug had been laid out flat by the way. But Skittles fluffed it up a bit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment