I volunteer for New Rattitude Rat Terrier Rescue
Helping to find rescued Ratties in need their second chance at life in good fit forever homes.




Sunday, November 11, 2012

Oskar and Skittles A Picture Potpourri

As applications continue to swamp my inbox I just have not taken the time to get more pics and video of sweet Oskar and our house guest Mr Skittley Do Dah Day. I was going through my pictures that I have taken in the last few weeks and thought I would just post a potpourri for those of you who just like to look at cute dogs. :) Bear with me on the posts, I had two more apps waiting for me when I returned today from walking the dogs, I am beginning to process apps for dogs who have just gotten here recently and haven't even been posted to Petfinder!


Every time we look at this face we consider keeping Oskar. But he is not our dog! His people are out there somewhere and he is patiently awaiting them to apply for him. You can apply to adopt Oskar at http://www.newrattitude.org/apply.htm

The thing we love about Oskar is he is cute as a button but he is all terrier and keep us laughing. He is a unique guy who needs the right fit forever home to come along...could you be that home?

Here is Oskar standing on my chair and watching me while I cook in the kitchen. He makes a wonderful supervisor. :)

Oskar in his favorite lap. He has dreamy eyes doesn't he?

This was Skittles' first day in our home. He is letting Oskar and Birdie check him out.

The dogs all sniffing each other like this is a really good sign. I wonder what information they are getting from one another.

So far so good with the meet ups.

Skittles was wondering what the thing with the big eye was doing staring at him.


Skittles is wearing a belly band as we knew marking would be in order with all the other dogs in the house.

OK Skittles is done! Go away Birdie.
This just shows how muscular Oskar is. He has the cutest body. He is all muscle. He is 14 lbs and not an ounce of fat.

I won this from the New Rattitude auction. It fits Skittles really well and doesn't fit any of our dogs so he will go home with it on Sunday.

Skittles loves to keep his person company. What a face!


2 comments:

  1. awwww... little man Skittles... love even the growly face! And he looks good in that puffy jacket.. he really pulls it off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE!!! (read by Chrissy)

    ReplyDelete