I volunteer for New Rattitude Rat Terrier Rescue
Helping to find rescued Ratties in need their second chance at life in good fit forever homes.




Thursday, August 30, 2012

Oskar Takes a Trip To Sedro Woolley Part 2

This would be nice in my yard!
Once we were done with our appointment we decided it would be nice to walk up and back on Metcalf St in Sedro Woolley. We were told of the chain saw sculptures that were around town and goodness were they! They were amazing and I took a few pictures of them for you to enjoy. This really is a charming small town, very clean, very inviting.

There are some wonderful l murals painted on the outside walls of some of the buildings too!

Beautiful sky!

What was this rock hanging here for?

Oh! It was part of the high tech Sedro Woolley weather forecast system.


Nice little town square park.
Hey the sign didn't say "no peeing"! OSKAR!!!

They have beautiful flowers on every lamppost.

We met a VERY large Rat Terrier too!



There was even a nice mural in between the buildings reminding us of days gone by,

All I have to say is this plant needed a little water. :)

I love this picture.

Getting to gnome you...getting to gnome all about you....

Dad hellllllp! Why do you do this to me?

Photo op. By the way I am Oskar and I am available for adoption.

No comments:

Post a Comment