I volunteer for New Rattitude Rat Terrier Rescue
Helping to find rescued Ratties in need their second chance at life in good fit forever homes.




Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Isn't five enough???


Meet from back to front: Skip-Dawg, Birdie-Girl, Silver Sage, Jenny-Boo, and the odd dog out, that would be Liza-Bear. Yes these are our 5 personal dogs. Five should be enough, shouldn't it? Truthfully? Yes it is. BUT summer is a very busy time of year for New Rattitude -WA. There are so many Ratties in shelters that need to get out of there and into the safety of foster care that occasionally I will be wearing two hats, or more, in my volunteer duties. Mostly I am the adoption coordinator for NR-WA and it is my job to go through all the applications that come in for our dogs in foster care and to help match dogs up with good fit forever homes. I am adding foster parent to my duties to help out this summer, so for a few months there will be a 6th dog (foster dog) at our house. Many of the foster parents have cool blogs which showcase their foster dogs and give an almost day to day account of pictures and progress these dogs are making in their foster homes. So I am going to try my hand at this blog thing and in the next few days will be introducing you to Gauge our 2nd foster dog. My pack is ready and waiting......and so is my husband and I.....




No comments:

Post a Comment